Veja Roraima tent black - miesten tennarit
Veja Roraima tent black - miesten kengät
Miesten midi-varrelliset Veja Roraima tennarit on valmistettu laadukkaasta nupukkinahasta.
- Päälliosa ja paneelit nupukkia
- Nupukkinahan pinnassa on kosteutta hylkivä käsittely
- Toimitetaan kaksien nauhojen kanssa; siniset pyöreät nauhat ja ruskeat littanat nauhat
- Näyttävät metalliset nauhalenkit
- Normaali mitoitus
- Valmistettu Brasialiassa
Product details in English
- Panels and upper in Nubbuck
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) and recycled
plastic bottles (23%)
- Lining made from Flannel (70% recycled cotton &
30% recycled plastic bottles)
- Tricolor laces 100% recycled plastic bottles
or plain laces 100% waxed organic cotton
- Backloop made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)
Nubuck is made from grain leather. The upper part of the skin, which has the thickest fibres makes it soft, resistant and highly qualitative. This part is grinded or scraped to give it a soft and velvety appearance. Nubuck leather is traced during the whole process. It is also coated with water-repellent oils to protect the sneakers from light rain. The tanneries working with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil.
Flannel is a 100% recycled fabric brushed to create extra softness (70% recycled cotton, 30% recycled plastic bottles).